Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hello background bubbles

Hello, it's Sabine from the Facebook Inspiration Team. This is my card for the current challenge #81 - Create your own backgound! 
I stamped the little bubbles from critters in the sea many times, then filled the circles with glossy accents. After it dried I used my distress paint all over.
The whale is paper pieced and he 'tells' the story of the ugly duckling.


Bubbles with gloss and scripty hello


I love how this card turned out, it makes me happy :)

Have a bubbly day!
Hugs, Sabine

2 comments:

  1. I love how this card turned out and look at those rosy cheeks - so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
    Biometric fingerprint based Time attendance And Access Control

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!