Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday Joy Card

Good morning! Roxanne here today with a holiday themed card I created. Let's check it out! My supplies are listed at the end as well.


I wanted to make something really bright and cheery for a holiday card. I used the green tree paper from the 6x6 Snow Day Paper Pack and cut to my card size (4.25x5.25) and adhered to the card base. That green is the perfect color for the other elements I used. It makes them really pop off the page. Okay, foam adhesive helped there too ;)


I diecut the "joy" from the Scripty Joy Lawn Cuts out of some beautiful shimmering cardstock in Candy Red (what a perfect name). I trimmed some foam adhesive down to fit onto the back because I really wanted dimension to this card.


For the circle elements, I used the Let's Bokeh Lawn Cuts and cut out 5 circles out of the largest die out of my white cardstock I used for coloring. I stamped my little elements in there using the Baaah Humbug set. I colored them all in with my Spectrum Noir Markers and added some sheen in there with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens. I wish you could see the sparkle it adds!


I arranged the circles and joy diecut on my card and used foam adhesive for everything to pop it up off that bright green tree paper. I hope you enjoyed my project. There is still a little time to create some adorable holiday cards, or even a quick gift of thank you notes, matching envelopes and a pretty pen for giving. Happy Holidays!

SUPPLIES USED:
  • Let's Bokeh Lawn Cuts
  • Scripty Joy Lawn Cuts
  • Baaah Humbug
  • Crafter's Companion Shimming Cardstock, Candy Red
  • Distress Ink, Evergreen Bough
  • Memento Luxe, Love Letter
  • Spectrum Noir Markers: IG1, IG4, IG7, GG1, JG1, JG3, DG1, DG3, TB2, TB4, IB1, LG1, LY3, TN3, CR5, IG2, Blender
  • Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Moonstone, Crystal Clear, Moonlight


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is so unbelievably adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card. I'm sure it will bring joy to the recipient.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!