Thursday, May 19, 2016

Spotted and Hearted - May

hello and good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!

(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?



Oh my gosh, people!! This tag is AMAZING!!! i LOOOOOVE that pink jelly fish!!! And the clear acetate is SUCH A COOL idea, especially for an underwater scene!! I'll never get over how cute that So Jelly stamp set is! Ack, I am in love with it!


Ha ha!! This squished selfie of all of these critters really cracks me up!!! I LOOOOVE it!! The sweet little kraken and Nessie from Lovable Legends in front are adorable!! And I really LOOOOOVE that blended background!! So pretty!! 


I am totally in LOVE with this card! that background is AWESOME - wow! I LOVE that it is a continuation of the card front! and that sweet monkey with the flower is so CUTE! I love this use of Critters in the Jungle! That bold blue is just gorgeous!!

Oh man, I am a total sucker for rainbows!! And this watercolored rainbow really floats my boat! I LOOOOOVE it!! The bold black Happy Birthday Border Die really POPS! And I can't get over how mixed media-y and AWESOME this is! I wish I could hang it on my wall!!

Guys...this card with the Year Three stamp set LIGHTS UP!! Yeah!!!! For real, the candle lights up, and I'm in LOVE with it!! LOOOOOVE the sweet shading! Love the bokeh paper! Love it ALL!! This is definitely original and awesome!!! 


ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great post! I love all the projects!! Congrats to my dear friend for have been spotted!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!